Welcome Back

It's like a family reunion, but you enjoy the company of these people.
Canyda

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Canyda »

Hey everyone!
Wingsaber

Post by Wingsaber »

Alright, just to kick things off until the rest of this board is ready. I have a 2014 UFC v2 that I'm looking to sell or trade (4mm WWE Big Gold or current WHC). It does have some slight tarnish and shallow scuffs but from a foot or two again you wouldn't be able to tell. All stones are intact and strap is in great condition as it's just been sitting on a shelf and occasionally held. Comes with velvet bag and foam insert to protect the plates. PM me for photos so I don't spam this section.
FullMETAL

Post by FullMETAL »

TemplarKnight wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 1:14 am
FullMETAL wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:18 am You know, if no one else is gonna say it, I will: an increasing amount of people on the subreddit are getting too comfortable posting bootlegs there, and even saying where/who to buy them from.
I'm not going to lie, I didn't mind too much the posting of boots or discussing where to get them. It was the circle jerking about how proud they were of them and saying they were better than the licensed ones that started annoying the shit outta me.

Then mouthing off to Dan like it isn't his subreddit. Kids these days. No respect for nothing.
Like, I can't cast stones inside glass houses when it comes to bootlegs, but that's literally just the 1 rule of the BT subreddit and more of those guys are just going "nah fuck your 1 rule because my bootlegs are more important than your single solitary rule that says 'no bootlegs'" and thinking that's okay.
Like...who even put "yah, totally go to BeltTalk, they LOVE bootlegs there" (but sincere and not sarcastic) into their heads in the first place prior to visiting the subreddit for the first time?
SegaSky

Post by SegaSky »

Let's goooo
groovy g

Post by groovy g »

Thank you BFD!
RattleSnake

Post by RattleSnake »

Thank you for getting the site back up, BFD. Things weren’t quite the same in the belt world without the forum.
JunkyardDunn

Post by JunkyardDunn »

Backstreet’s Back… ALRIGHT!

Glad to see the light through the cracks. My Neanderthal brain has trouble with Reddit and I have the hardest time logging in to facebook.
TemplarKnight

Post by TemplarKnight »

Anybody have a 2016 Raw Tag Team Belt Bag or an NXT Black and Gold Championship Belt bag that they would be willing to sell me?
I don't believe in "ugly belts."

11 Belts Owned, 1 Belt on layaway
gregster316

Post by gregster316 »

Glad this site is slowly getting back online...would be great to see the threads again.
TemplarKnight

Post by TemplarKnight »

Oh cool, the spambots finally found their way back. Missed those guys.
I don't believe in "ugly belts."

11 Belts Owned, 1 Belt on layaway