New comer/ introduction

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Heavy_T
Canada

New comer/ introduction

Post by Heavy_T »

Hey everyone! I am Tom or Heavy T, I been collecting licensed replica belts since 2002.

My first was a figs mini WCW cruiserweight belt,fast forward to 2014 and the Collection truly starts. My first wearable replica was a figs WCW big gold kids belt that the guy on eBay listed as an adult size *facepalm* shortly after I used local buy and trade site in my city and finally scored a 2011 figs WCW World Heavyweight (curved main plate) replica.

I now own 3 figs WCW (one licensed by WWE in 2011 and 2 licensed by WCW in 98). The other adult belts I own that are figs licensed are WWF big eagle, WWF Euro, WCW US, the main plate and 1 side plate of the WCW Cruiserweight (need another side plate and figs strap to finish restoring it, so if you have one let me know), WWF Winged Eagle (black strap) and WWF IC (black strap). I also owned a Premier licensed NWA Dome Globe and non branded world championship, a licensed ShopTNA World Heavyweight Championship V1 on Dave Millican Leather and the rest are licensed ShopWWE replicas such as a v1 Undisputed, WWE Big Gold and a NL World Heavyweight Championship. Currently there are no ring used or pro quality belts on my collection, just a few bootlegs that I am not gonna mention.

Looking to talk to other licensed and pro belt collectors about everything belt collecting such as cleaning, storing, touch ups, minor modifications, etc. I have watched alot of the Hazard F5 videos on YouTube (I believe they were Belt Talk videos) over the years and I have definitely learned alot but now I wanna immerse myself in the hobby.

Looking forward to talking belts with all of you!

Cheers!