Introduction

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
pwp.fc3
United States of America

Introduction

Post by pwp.fc3 »

Hello, I have been a wrestling fan since I was a kid. My parents took me to a WWF house show in the early 90s when they were near us. I grew up watching the 80s, 90s and early 2000s wrestling. The Monday Night Wars was an awesome time to be a fan. I was at the original ECW’s second to last house show. It was in Poplar Bluff, MO.

I got my first replica in 1998. It is the 1998 Figs Inc WCW Big Gold replica with the Goldberg nameplate (removable).

About 6-7 weeks ago I had my son staying with me. He is now a teenager but as a younger kid he was in to wrestling. I had gotten out of wrestling by then & had started watching UFC & other MMA. Anyway, I am a lapsed fan & then he stopped watching too. Well while he has been with me we began to watch the Raw & Nitros from that 90s Monday Night War era. We talked about my replica and so I decided to start looking up replicas again. I started out on eBay but didn’t buy anything and ended up on Facebook. Some 6-7 weeks later I now have 7 replicas with 7 more in various stages of the ordering process.

My goal is to get the complete set of belts from the WWF eras that I watched as well as the UFC belts.

I kept getting directed here by Google results but never registered...so I thought I’d give the forum a shot! Thanks for having an awesome place for fellow belt marks to talk!

@pwp.fc3
Attachments
17B2BC00-FE6E-4658-9746-4B3A3BC28E4B.jpeg