Hey Everyone! Belt Fan Here!

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Loudagreat
United States of America

Hey Everyone! Belt Fan Here!

Post by Loudagreat »

Hey everyone!

My name is Louis! I've been a big wrestling fan ever since I was kid growing up in the 90s. My brothers and I always watched WWF back then; we had the action figures, the ring, the cheap foam belts, watched Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble (when our parents were generous). Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Macho Man and Stone Cold have always been my favorite wrestlers!

I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to. When the Federation became Entertainment, wrestling kinda lost its luster. Like the just gave up on the 4th wall.

I still watched up to 2005, but when Cena era hit, I just stopped. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and briefly Shinsuke Nakamura got.me.interested again, but it just faded. In my opinion, the product is too sanitized, watered down, the characters seem like they're trying too hard to be real and authentic. But I still love the athletism and appreciate all the hard work the wrestlers are doing.

Now that I habe money saved up I want to fulfill my childhood dream. Having a real wrestling belt.

I bought a WWE shop Winged Eagle a few years ago. I was proud of it, but overtime, I started to feel empty with it. It wasnt the WWF Winged Eagle. The side bars werent attached. I still love it, but it just doesnt satisfy me totally.

So now, I'm looking to get a real winged eagle. I figured what site is best to get knowledge on belts than BeltTalk?