Hello, I am new here.

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Daniel Walker
Malaysia

Hello, I am new here.

Post by Daniel Walker »

Hello, everyone.

I've been a fan of wrestling since 2006, particularly I started and only watched WWE up until recently, where I've gone to recognise and follow other companies such as NJPW and AEW.

I do not have any replica belts in my collection, however I am striving to save up enough money to get few replicas in my collection.
Ones I've been keeping an eye at for a while to get as first replicas and make a collection out of are the WWE Spinner Championship, WWE Undisputed Championship, the Fandu Big Gold, the White IC Championship, the Attitude Era IC Championship, the IWGP Championship and the AEW Championship (whenever the official replica comes out). There are also a few others like the Edge Rated-R Spinner and the Brahma Bull Championship, but I don't think I'll be able to purchase them from WWEShop once I get my first replica belt.

I've recently found BeltTalk through the official FB and Reddit page, and just found out that there's a BeltTalk forum.

I've heard that this forum is helpful for those looking at good replicas and releathers, so I hope that I'll have nothing but good experiences here and that I can get along with everyone. :D

"I'm a sad man. Write whatever you want about me." - Tomohiro Ishii
PeRFeCTPLeX
United States of America

Re: Hello, I am new here.

Post by PeRFeCTPLeX »

Welcome to the forum, you'll find good information here.