Introductions

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
FluffandCrunch
United States of America

Introductions

Post by FluffandCrunch »

Hello!

I've been a fan of wrestling for years but only got into a position to start collecting belts within a year or two. I've built a pretty big collection already of WWE shop belts, Figure's INC and a couple of bootlegs belts along with a couple with signatures. I love limited edition belts, rare belts and odd belts the most.

I still have a few more belts I am hunting but I'm also looking to start upgrading my collection with real leather and re-stoning.

I am a huge fan of the history of belts, the aesthetic and the stories behind them like the history of the Ten Pounds of Gold and the 'History Of' DVDs series by WWE.

I love variations of titles, especially custom belts.

Best Looking Title: NWA Heavyweight Championship
Favorite Title: WCW Big Gold (All Variations)
Favorite Title History: WWE Hardcore Championship
Favorite Title Series: Ring of Honor collection (Figure's Inc)
Holy Grail (What I want): Legends Edition Ric Flair signed WCW World Heavyweight Championship with white leather strap and gold lacing.
Best Belt in my Collection: Stock WWE Championship (Network Logo) with multiple signatures (Seth Rollins, Bray Wyat, Kurt Angle, Neville (Pac), Micky James, The Brian Kendrick, Byron Saxton, Jim Ross and others
OR
Ring of Honor Heavyweight Championship (Figures INC, The Cody Belt) re-stoned and leather strap by Romeo Anderson/WrestlingGods1985

I'm looking to talk about titles, collect images, expand my collection and get into contact with fellow belt fanatics.

Thanks!