Jimbigold introduction

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Jimbigold40
United States of America

Jimbigold introduction

Post by Jimbigold40 »

Good afternoon fellow belt collectors,

My name is Jimbigold. I’m relatively new to the belt collecting community. I just started getting into belt collecting about two months ago. I’m a recently retired military veteran (USMC) and now that I finally have some me time, I’m discovering that this is something I seriously enjoy and want to take and have a serious interest in!

I have replicas that are licensed from WWE, Fandu belts, bootlegs, and belts from top belt makers that are on order. I have over 5 Big Golds, and currently have three on the way. One of those belts is being made by Randy Jackson from Top Rope Belts (TRB). Another is the WCW (wow logo) United States Championship coming from Dan at Leather By Dan. I’m also talking with the belt maker from ClassicShields.

I made my first purchase of a Big Gold bootleg right after Christmas. It was a dual platted Big Gold from Pakistan. I look at it now and laugh, but it still is and was what gave me the belt fever. The lettering is too big, the strap is pleather and 42’ in...but it gave me BGF (Big Gold Fever)!

Would love to chat and kick it with people who know wrestling history and people who truly understand and appreciate the importance of the any Championship Belt.

Thank you for having me (hopefully),

Jimbigold 😃