New guy here

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
crawlswhendrunk
United States of America

New guy here

Post by crawlswhendrunk »

I live in Memphis and i’ve Just begun this hobby. I primarily want to stick to replicas. Maybe way way way down the line, I’ll extend into real belts but I do have a mortgage and kids and it’s not financially feasible in the near future. I have replicas of the Big Gold (Fandu, I’m aware of the size difference and it’s flaws, I still think it’s a fine “replica”) WCW cruiserweight championship, current WWE cruiserweight championship, and Wwe new day penny tag. My wcw cruiserweight was bought off eBay secondhand and is in good, but not prestige shape. I have a current Wwe world heavyweight championship in the mail and am currently looking for an Nwa/tna x division, nwa domed globe, and wcw US belts. Wouldn’t pass up a current ROH world. My favorite belt of all time is the wwf winged eagle, but I’m torn on getting an old one with the wwf logo and subpar etching or a current logo with decent etching.

Sorry if this is too long
Crawlswhendrunk

BigPoppaSmurf
Ireland

Re: New guy here

Post by BigPoppaSmurf »

Welcome; you'll find belts are posted for sale regularly in the b/s/t section, hope you find what you're looking for.
technico
United States of America

Re: New guy here

Post by technico »

Totally sympathize with you about the mortgage and kids!