Intro post

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
obsessivefanboy
United States of America

Intro post

Post by obsessivefanboy »

Here is my intro post: Howdy y'all, I just got into the belt collecting hobby earlier this year. My first official replica that I started out with was the Undisputed v2 from figs inc. A lot of us have that one belt in their collection they will never sell, and this one being my first belt to the belt collecting hobby will probably be it. Since then I've purchased a couple more WWE shop replicas such as the big gold, wwe spinner, US spinner, Undisputed V2, scratch logo belt and NL belt, as well as the Fandu big gold, and look forward to expanding my collection in the future when i have more space. I joined this forum in hopes of collecting more replicas.

Nogimmicksneeded333
United States of America

Re: Intro post

Post by Nogimmicksneeded333 »

Hey all. My name is Chris and I’m a huge old school WWF/ECW fan. I grew up watching ECW at 2am after dad yelled at me to turn the tv off and go to bed, but was still quiet enough to watch and enjoy the shows. My favorite belt of all time is the WWF blue big eagle. Looking forward to reading and sharing here. Referred by a friend. Happy Christmas everyone!