Introduction

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
2006ciarn
Ireland

Introduction

Post by 2006ciarn »

Hi there,
90s kid WCW and WWF/E fan and continued interest into the 2000s

Picked up a WCW Figures Inc Big Gold (ie not the WWF/E one before they were bought) about 10 years ago. The plates are like 1mm so could get a much better version even the current WWE one but the fact that it was the original WCW one I find cool. I also got a WWF (not WWE) attitude scratch logo Big Eagle around the same time and regretably sold it

Recently romanticizing wrestling and belts again and was thinking about that Big Eagle. Amazingly managed to find another one in the WWF version (ie WWF stamped on the leather from before they changed)

And now I have the bug again. I have a WWE undisputed V2 from WWE/Figs Inc ordered a 2004 one, a 1999 WCW US Belt again before take over, a Premier NWA Domed Globe too

So my interest is really in the mass produced replicas but ideal with a flair (pun intended) of history

So next thing I’m interested in is a WWF logo Winged Eagle. And I know you can get them but the leather is stamped WWE but I wonder when they were still WWF did they do a Winged Eagle replica or was the Big Eagle the first. Would love one of those. Similarly for the WCW 91-93 Heavyweight

Anyway that’s my interest