Insert witty title here

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
MavisXLaith
United States of America

Insert witty title here

Post by MavisXLaith »

Hey, y'all!
Super excited to be here.
I've been a wrestling fan since I was six, in mid 1997. It was something I'd never liked up to that point, until my dad introduced me to it, and I've been hooked ever since. For years, it's been a bonding thing between him and I, with him liking the older style of wrestling, and me being more into the light heavyweight style.
I think the most prestigious championship in wrestling is the NWA Domed Globe, and it is the only replica that I currently own, though I hope to get a Stampede North American Heavyweight one day.
I actually write wrestling articles for a living, and I'm currently working on an article about the most unique championships in wrestling history. In an effort to gain more information about the Hogan Mystery belt, I wound up here, and have been obsessed with the amount of content that's on display. I never knew that there was an entire world of belt fans like me out there, and to see everyone talk so candidly about their love (and sometimes hate) for these prizes in all of our favorite sport is really entertaining. I hope to amass a collection as good as some of yours, but I'm wagering that they wont look as good as Sweet Charlotte on my desk.
Thanks!

Everyday is Cum Tuesday.