Finally...

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
kevinsnothere
United States of America

Finally...

Post by kevinsnothere »

I bet you are all wondering why I called this meeting...

My name is Kevin and while I watched wrestling in the late 80s I became an avid wrestling fan in the early 90s. I am afraid to admit it was actually the Ultimate Warrior and Papa Shango feud that lured me in as a young kid back in 91-92. Since then I have been all about the art of wrestling from the storytelling inside the ring to the production outside the ring. Like many of you, I have always been fascinated with championship belts. Growing up making my own out of cardboard, getting the foam toy versions, and finally making that adult money and building a collection of my own. What can I say, nostalgia makes a guy do silly things with his money!

My first belt was a Figures Inc. Commemorative ECW World Championship. These were the sheet metal titles, painted like the real title, and riveted on a simulated piece of leather (a strip of vinyl) with velcro to secure. I followed that up with the same in a WCW Big Gold, kid's size. Man, I wish I still had that thing, as it would probably be worth a couple of bucks and was a neat little thing. I followed those up with a Figures Inc. ECW World Championship Adult Replica (WM XX era) and WCW Big Gold (WWF/E era) Adult Replica. I did purchase a WWF Big Eagle Adult Replica as well but returned it due to stones falling out. A minor regret in 2022, but you will have that.

Fast forward to 2015 - 2022 and my current collection includes:

- 2014 NL WWE Heavyweight Championship (WWE Shop)
- 2015 WWE World Heavyweight Championship (WWE Shop)
- 2015 WWE Intercontinental Championship (WWE Shop)
- 2019 WWE Undisputed Championship (WWE Shop)
- 2019 Luxe Big Gold (Fandu)
- 2019 WWE Big Eagle (WWE Shop)
- 2020 WWE United State Championship (WWE Shop)
- 2020 WW Dual Plated Winged Eagle Releathered (P. Martin)
- 2022 WW Blue Big Eagle Restoned/Releathered (P. Martin)
- 2022 AEW World Championship (AEW Shop)

Looking forward to being part of the boards.

Kevin