My Intro

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
KingRichardsCrown
United States of America

My Intro

Post by KingRichardsCrown »

Hello ladies and gents! About 3 years ago I got back into the hobby of collecting official replicas again after about 15-20 years away. This was after getting back into the sports trading cards hobby which I had left as a teenager when cars and girls became more important to me. I still do the car tuning thing to this day, along with all things tech related and also have a few other collecting hobbies such as retro/discontinued and hard to find Oakley sunglasses, as well as collecting various retro watches.

I have had numerous instances of my Google searches leading me over the last heck I guess years, and am happy to take the plunge into being a registered member. My work is 24x7x365, so I have little free time but I thought it would be cool to finally join what I believe is the home of belt marks people like me!

I live in St. Louis and am a Patron of AdFreeShows which has been a ton of fun. I also attended Starrcast this year and attended the (and my) 2nd AFS Top Guy Weekend this year as well. Getting to hold the actual Big Gold Belt, a ring used Winged Eagle, a ring used (WM 17 iirc) Big Eagle, and numerous other ring used belts were all some of the highlight of girlfriend and my’s time doing wrestling related events so far this past year plus.

Happy to be here & thank you for having a place for like minded belt fans to hang out, talk & buy/sell real Parks, J-MAR, etc. made belts!