Introduction

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
ADX
United States of America

Introduction

Post by ADX »

Hello,

Although a lifelong pro-wrestling fan, I’m lapsed from following any promotion’s current product since 2018ish. Like many of my fandoms and hobbies with which I no longer actively engage, I’ve taken to reading histories, autobiographies, and biographies about professional wrestling and its nearly endless threads of off-shoot (and off-work) topics.

In addition to reading, I’m also fond of podcasts focused on deep-diving historical pro-wrestling. (It’s mostly just a podcast, which I won’t promote; but if you know, you know).

However, neither my pro-wrestling historical literature or audio media have proven an accessible and reliable historical database of the countless pro-wrestling championship titles used, retired, unified, split, etc., by countless promotions over the years.

I’m curious to learn all there is know; how and why designs were chosen or rejected, the designers and craftspeople who created them, construction materials, real life and storyline histories, etc., and that curiosity brought me here to Belt Talk.

Whether the site turns out to be a pro-wrestling championship rosetta stone, a primary, foundational hub, or simply a useful spoke in and of itself, I’m eager to dive in, start reading, listening, and learning.

❤️✊🤘
ADX