Mikeybelts Intro Post

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Mikeybelts
United States of America

Mikeybelts Intro Post

Post by Mikeybelts »

Hey everyone,
My name is Mikey, I’m 25, and I’m a lifelong pro-wrestling fan and have been collecting belts since the first replica I saved up for at the age of 9! My goal here is to make friends, learn more about different championships, and add to my collection of course.

A little more about me: as I previously stated, I saved up for my first title at the age of 9. For about 8 or so months, I saved up money from various chores, presents, etc. and purchased the kids size John Cena wwe championship. This was around the time that we had gotten cable, so I began to watch raw after growing up watching Smackdown with my great uncle and aunt! Pro-wrestling has been an interest in my family for generations, as my grandpa used to go and watch Bruno defend the title at the Garden! Since my first replica, I’ve owned 8 total replicas (which I can later state), and currently own 6. The next title I’m looking to put together is my own spin (no pun intended) on the ‘08 wwe championship. 3 of my championships are releathered, 2 are all original for sentiment, and 1 is on a leather strap I crafted with a family member growing up lol. I’ll share my collection soon as this is an intro post, but I’m looking forward to being a part of the community! Thanks!

Mikey

Mikey