This is me, the title belongs to me! ;)

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
FrankWhiteFM
Germany

This is me, the title belongs to me! ;)

Post by FrankWhiteFM »

Hello everyone from the community,

my Name is Frank and I am 29yo from Germany.
Since I can remember I’ve been a huge WWE Fan.
My entire family to be honest watched wrestling. From the age of 1925 around my grand-grand pa already watched Wrestling :D
When I was about 9yo I was connected to the WWF/WWE.
Since about 2004 until around late 2017 I watched Wrestling every week and the paperviews..
It’s been a crazy time but when 2018 hit, I’ve been focused on watching WWF early days..
So I have decided to get WWE Network and watched from about 1996 till 2002 now… every weekly show and paperview in the right sequence! Yeah crazy I know hahaha.
So I watched about more then 7k Matches..

Anyway… so just a Little information about my addiction to WWF/WWE
Also I ever wanted to have a replic of the latest WWE titles but never invested this money so far… until a few weeks ago. More about this in another topic.

Since I know I love to collect also other stuff I am sure it’s gone effect me and it’s getting addictive.
So why am I here and how did I find you? Actually google helped me after thinking about purchasing a belt from ORM and did a few days later with one week time while infected with corona :mrgreen:

I hope to get connected with all of you awesome people to talk about Title belts and all other nessesary stuff!