HELLO ALL

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
THATbeltguy
United States of America

HELLO ALL

Post by THATbeltguy »

Well lets start the right way! Hello!

I have been a wrestling fan as long as I can remember, hell I am told I was at Wrestlemania 2 here in Los Angeles, but I was 3 so I do not remember it. Anyway it took me into training for wrestling after high school but I was not one of the fortunate souls I was one of the ones that got hurt and had to stop.
But it didn't kill my love for wrestling, if anything it made the love worse as now I knew people in the industry and I could see them go from Training, to Indy star, to getting a shot and then even as a main eventer. it's pretty awesome to see that climb.

As far as the reason I am here, the Belts, Straps, Titles, Championships... whatever we call them I love them. I have owned my share of titles in the past most of which are WWE Shop belts, or Figures Inc belts. I have been gifted a few boots. and I have them as wall hanger cause I like what they look like, and they were gifts from someone that knows I love them and is not aware of the issues with Boots. so I keep them. I also collect the Mini Championships, I love them for my desk.

I have yet to own a "real" championship, I would love to own a Reggie, or a Wildcat one day or even a Paul Martin they are great belt makers.

In the past I owned the following.
Figures Inc.
WWF Winged Eagle Deluxe circa 2001
ECW Television Championship Deluxe Circa 2001
WWF Intercontinental Attitude era Oval (Scratch Logo)
WCW US Championship
Sadly I had to sell those off when a business venture I had went belly up....

Currently I own the following.
Fandu Big Gold "Blank Name Plate"
Figures Inc ROH Championship
WWE Shop NXT North American Championship
WWE Shop WWE Heavyweight Championship (network logo) with stock side plates.

Boots I have
AEW World Championship
IWGP US Championship
FTW Title

I am looking forward to growing my collection, and getting to know more of you in the hobby.

I am working on cards or plaques to go with the championship that give a brief basic history of the championship in question, that will also tell you who the first to win it was, when it was established, current and or final champion. That kind of stuff.