Rated JBR is new here!

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
rated_jbr
Philippines

Rated JBR is new here!

Post by rated_jbr »

I would like to introduce myself. I'm Rated JBR from the Philippines and I'm an avid fan of wrestling and wrestling belt geek. I collect kids belts, few replica belts and commemorative belts as well.

Since 2019, my first replica belt I acquired is the Fandu Big Gold. Then on the same year I acquired the first commemorative belt which is WWE Title Network Logo made by Wicked Cool Toys.

I had dreamt of having a WWE Spinner title since my teenhood or high school days. I had watched John Cena on WWE Raw in 2005, and there I had gotten the glimpse of his WWE Spinner title. That really inspired me to collect title belts. So I had started small by getting kids version wwe spinner belt which is a bootleg from China. Then on March 2021, I have finally acquired my dream belt, the WWE Spinner replica, bought from my fellow Filipino belt collector named Alvin Paul and I kept it like a holy grail.

Lately, I have bought the 2nd hand Figs Inc WWE Title 2013 from another fellow Filipino belt collector named Ivan. It was originally held by Migs before transferring to Ivan. And the belt itself is actually 6 years old. I have no plans to releather it yet because I have to save my money first then. 😁
IMG_20211120_213516_387.jpg
IMG_20211119_073527_927.jpg
Follow my IG @rated.jbr for my belt stuff and other toys stuff.

Thank you mr BeltFanDan for welcoming me here. 😁