Introduction

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
sheriffbo
United States of America

Introduction

Post by sheriffbo »

Hello! This is my introductory post to the group. Like many (if not most) of you, I fell in love with wrestling belts when I was a kid. When I had my first job as a teenager, my goal was to save up enough money to buy a winged eagle from JMAR. While that never happened, I've purchased several wweshop and figures inc replicas as an adult (See photo). I'm looking to take the next step into the hobby and upgrade a few of my replicas with real belts. Perhaps I'm too mired in my thinking when I first started looking into belts years ago, but their questionable business practices notwithstanding, Reggie and Dave remain the premier belt makers in my mind and I'm most interested in obtaining real belts made by them. Since I'd rather not wait 5 years to never to get them, and I'm led to believe that's the current wait time, it looks like I'll need to find belts that are already made. All signs point to belt talk being the best place to do that. Hence my signing up for an account. I'll also throw out there that I'm a fairly successful real estate investor and while I suspect the supply/demand dynamics are such that no one will respond to this offering to sell me their Reggie or Dave belts, having the money to buy them is no problem at all if the right deal presents itself. Thanks and happy belt collecting!
Belt Wall
Belt Wall