New Member Introduction

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Izzy Zigg
United States of America

New Member Introduction

Post by Izzy Zigg »

What's up everyone? My name is Izzy and I've been collecting replica belts for a few years now. For a very long time, I avoided social media but have recently found myself connecting with people in the pro wrestling collectibles community and I'm having a lot of fun! I recently came across this site while researching the belt history of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and I couldn't believe I never knew about it sooner.

I've been a fan of pro wrestling all my life, since as far back as I can remember. The first big event that stuck with me forever, like with many others, was WrestleMania VI featuring the Ultimate Challenge between Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior. Some of my all-time favorite wrestlers include The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Randy Savage and RVD.

As far as collectibles go, my first replica was a birthday gift from my girlfriend who got me the Network Logo WWE Championship. Once I got that belt, I was hooked! I went big for my next purchase and found a WWF Winged Eagle replica by Figures Inc. Until this day, it is probably my most prized belt because it has been signed by Bret Hart and Ric Flair. I currently have 17 replica belts, and a bunch of memorabilia which I hope to share with the community soon!

-Izzy Zigg

Top rope
United States of America

Re: New Member Introduction

Post by Top rope »

Welcome aboard, what area are you from in the US?