Hello All

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Slixstix86
United States of America

Hello All

Post by Slixstix86 »

Hello All,

Dropping a Quick intro here. Proud 80’s baby who grew up in Tulsa Oklahoma during the Mid-South Wrasssling era! My fathers and Uncles were avid fans. I admit I followed the sport aggressively until I went to college and lost time and interest. I was a collegiate athlete and I currently coach in professional sports. I would be remised if I didnt say that the 80’s & 90’s wrestling stars didn’t influence me and my persona!

Like many on this site I’m looking relive my childhood with nostalgic pieces. My job and current living space (man cave) has put me on a aggressive pursuit for 3 belts. This site is full of information and great resources and I’m thankful to have learned so much already.

Most importantly seeing the passion and desire on this community has been positive. While learning the history of belt making and the current state of social media’s influence on original/replica/custom/overseas belts has been refreshing for me. Everyones tastes is different but all I want is the REAL DEAL, and I thank this site for providing me the knowledge to decipher the difference. Or at least in my own option/opinion ..everyone’s budget and taste are different! :D