Brief Hello From Someone You Might Know: ME

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Andreww76
United States of America

Brief Hello From Someone You Might Know: ME

Post by Andreww76 »

Just joined, have been around the block somewhat, but only recently found myself interested in pursuing a personal belt acquisition: A Crumrine Big Gold, all companies considered.

The easiest way to introduce myself, is to simply paste an official bio written by my former publisher, Medallion Press:

"Andrew William Wright, a New Jersey–based producer and writer, now residing in North Carolina, began as an intern for "The Howard Stern Show" in 2000, created and produced "The Hardy Show" (featuring WWE Superstars Matt and Jeff Hardy 2005-10), "RVD TV" (with WWE Hall of Fame Superstar Rob Van Dam 2007), and traveled the world, to produce a feature length, yet never released documentary, "I Stand Alone", chronicling legendary WWE Hall of Fame inductee, the now late Ultimate Warrior (2005-08). Andrew was also a key on-air talent for 92.3 K-ROCK's "The JV & Elvis Show" in 2006.

Wright has also written for several New Jersey newspapers, including the Asbury Park Press. His books, "The Road Warriors: Danger, Death, and the Rush of Wrestling" (2009-11), coauthored with WWE Hall of Famer Joe "Animal" Laurinaitis, released in both the United States and Japan, and "Booker T: From Prison To Promise" (2010-12), coauthored with fellow WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. (winning the Independent Book Publishing Award for Best New Sports Autobiography in 2013), became Amazon #1 best sellers.

In 2016, Booker T. and Andrew released their follow-up autobiography, encapsulating the full scale of Huffman's professional wrestling career from WCW and the WWE, "Booker T: My Rise To Wrestling Royalty."

With that being presented, please feel free to say hello, ask or any questions, or help me on my search for a Crumrine Big Gold, for keeps.

Chrisman
Canada

Re: Brief Hello From Someone You Might Know: ME

Post by Chrisman »

Welcome