New Intro

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
stupidjerry79
United States of America

New Intro

Post by stupidjerry79 »

Hello all. I have been a wrestling fan since WrestleMania 3. I totally outgrew wrestling and missed the Attitude era entirely, but started watching again right when i heard WWF had bought WCW in hopes of some dream matches. Lita's thong kinda helped too...=). Ive been to a handful of events, including Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, and Hell in a Cell. I recently went to my first Wrestlemania, 34 , in New Orleans, and plan on going to WM35 in NY. I have been secretly obsessed with championship belts since I was a kid. My first memory of seeing a fan with a championship belt was in the crowd at Wrestlemania 4, on a wrestling trading card, and immediately thought, i would love to have that. My first and only title belt was an Undisputed Belt back in 2002. I wasnt too happy with it, so I sold it about a year later. My favorite belt is the Winged eagle, but never thought I would get another replica. I was watching an episode of How I met your mother, and saw Barney holding one, which renewed my love for it. I just recently started researching winged eagle belts and was surprised at how many versions of it was available and discontinued. To be honest, finding those Pakistan winged eagles, and looking up information about them, brought me here.

Im now here to educate myself and hopefully pick the brain of others that have been belt marks as well. Im in the market for a WWF logo Winged Eagle. Im partial to the Master Series for its raised plates and thickness, but its probably a lot more than I would like to spend. Im just not too excited about 2mm plates, and the WWF logo is a requisite. So it looks like an Ultra Deluxe is the way to go, unless someone else has any suggestions.

Thanks everyone!
Attachments
71427-5149166Fr.jpg
71427-5149166Fr.jpg (43.02 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Randy-Savage-WM-41.jpg
bret-hart-bad-news-trophy-600x400.jpg
bret-hart-bad-news-trophy-600x400.jpg (107.55 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Last edited by stupidjerry79 on Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stupidjerry79
United States of America

Re: New Intro

Post by stupidjerry79 »

Barney...
Attachments
Ted's_Apartment.jpg