Hey all, glad to be here

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Covcraig
Great Britain

Hey all, glad to be here

Post by Covcraig »

Hey all, I'm Craig from Coventry UK

Been into wrestling since late 99 and have been an active follower of prodiminently WWF/WWE since though I do dabble abit in TNA and enjoy indie wrestling from around the globe.

When I was a kid I always dreamed of holding the scratch logo big eagle title just like my then favourite wrestler Triple H did back when he was running in the McMahon Helmsley regime. A goal I accomplished some 18 years when I picked one of the original fig Inc scratch replicas last year. This wasn't my first replica however as I had the John Cena Spinner WWE title and WWE big gold Word Heavyweight Championship replicas back around 2007.

I had to sell them due to financial issues unfortunately but have been building up by collection again the last few months. As well as the scratch logo (WWF) big eagle replica I have a V3 fandu big gold which is currently being releathered by Paul Martin, A network logo world heavyweight championship which is currently being restoned by Richard Simpson and will then be going on to Paul for releathering and a network logo white Intercontinental championship which I will be getting releathered at some point

I'm on the hunt for a Undisputed V2 to mod up and releather currently which will bring my total to 5..then who knows!

I'm happy to be here with fellow championship belt enthusiasts and look forward to seeing y'all on the boards!

Peace