Hello all

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Bigmike
United States of America

Hello all

Post by Bigmike »

Haven’t done any foruming in quite some time but here goes. I’ve been a WWF now E fan since I was about 8. I have watched continuously since then and I’m about to turn 40. I’ve owned 2 replica belts in my lifetime. The first was a NWO WCW Big Gold. I owned for about 3 years and took it to numerous live events. I sold the belt to a friend when money got tight. One condition being if he decided to part with it I would have first dibs. We grew apart that year and upon reconnecting sometime later he’d pawned the belt for less than $100. I still regret my decision now almost a decade later.
My current belt is a 2001 Attitude Era Big Eagle. Shortly before Mania last year I found this belt online for a price I could afford. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to me, the synthetic strap was badly damaged. After an unsuccessful attempt to return the belt I decided to treat it with care and wear it Mania weekend just the same. Which really brings me to how I arrived here. I had decided I would like to releather this belt. A fellow Mania attendee noticed the strap’s sorry state and jotted this forum down on a page of my program. I hope beyond that to learn a little bit more on the hobby and meet some like minded enthusiasts.

BigPoppaSmurf
Ireland

Re: Hello all

Post by BigPoppaSmurf »

Welcome aboard, Mike; there's certainly plenty of folks here who can sort you out with a re-leather.