Hi All!!!

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
MetalGreggNY
United States of America

Hi All!!!

Post by MetalGreggNY »

Hey all. I am a new user here on the BeltTalk.com forums. My name is Gregg. I am 42 years old. (I'll be 43 years old on March 10!) I live in New York State about 90 miles NW OF New York City up in the beautiful NY State Catskill Mountains. I have been a wresting fan for a long time. I have a question for anyone in the forum. I am looking to find the best version of an adult size of the NWA JCP Big Gold World Heavyweight Belt (it doesn't have to have a name plate on it) just like the one Ric Flair wore . I am also looking for the best version of an adult size of the NWA World Television Belt just like the one Arn Anderson wore and lastly I am looking to find the best version of an adult size of the NWA World Tag Team Belt just like the one Blanchard & Anderson wore. (You don't happen to see a theme here, do ya?! :lol:) If someone can point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks a bunch.

BeltFanDan
Belt Maker
Belt Maker
United States of America

Re: Hi All!!!

Post by BeltFanDan »

Replicas of the Big Gold and NWA Tag can be had for $300 or less.
NWA TV belt was not made as a replica. Authentic copies go for $4,000+ if you can find someone with one for sale.

If you want to go the authentic route for all, you can get a Big Gold around $2k, and a NWA Tag which is harder to find, for $3,500+ when they come up.

Anything cheaper or claiming they have a TV replica are likely trying to sell you foreign made counterfeits.
MetalGreggNY
United States of America

Post by MetalGreggNY »

Thanks for getting back to me. I have seen NWA TV Title belts on ebay. So I can safely presume that those arent real replicas there just fakes.
BeltFanDan
Belt Maker
Belt Maker
United States of America

Post by BeltFanDan »

Horrible bootlegs. Majority of belts on eBay are.
MetalGreggNY
United States of America

Post by MetalGreggNY »

I wonder why no one has tryed to make a replica of the NWA TV Title that belt was really unique looking in its heyday. I guess most promotions feel that the TV tile is pretty much useless.
BeltFanDan
Belt Maker
Belt Maker
United States of America

Post by BeltFanDan »

Because the copyright owners make their money selling real copies of it and don't want to lose business by selling mass replicas of it.
MetalGreggNY
United States of America

Post by MetalGreggNY »

If I were to try to get replicas that are close to the actual belts...who would you go with? Even with a bootleg version of the TV Title done in decent quality.
BeltFanDan
Belt Maker
Belt Maker
United States of America

Post by BeltFanDan »

The bootleg makers not only steal from the "big" beltmakers, they steal from us smaller ones too.

We do not support bootlegs on this site, nor do we support any companies that make/sell them.

WWE Shop, Figures Toy Company, Premier all make officially licensed replica belts. Fandu has a good replica Big Gold belt.

A few of us have license to make authentic copies minus logos of some better known belts, but those prices start at over $1,000 each.

There are stickied topics with more information.