Hey I’m Maxx from Florida!

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Chicago535
United States of America

Hey I’m Maxx from Florida!

Post by Chicago535 »

Hey everybody my name is Maxx. I’ve heard about belt talk for a long time and I’m glad to finally be a member. I’ve loved wrestling and the belts since I was a kid. Used to work at a shop, did some metal work. Due to an injury I now work a boring job from home. More and more every day for years I’ve dreamt of transitioning my love of belts from a hobby to a career but who knows. (Which belt lover hasn’t)

I’ve owned 13 replica belts from wwf, wcw, wwe and boxing. I currently own a 2013 wcw style big gold and a 1999 wcw us title which have become permanent residents. Next up will be some type of wwf or wwe belt again (miss a few I got rid of). Big goal is to have a real 90s style big gold like toward the end of its wcw run. Until then I’d love to find one that at least has an all gold slightly curved plate with the wcw style floppy strap. I’ve been looking into classic shields and the wcw ultra deluxe

Anyway I hope everybody has an awesome day. Maybe you can stop by, say hey and tell me what your favorite wwf/wwe belt is =)