Hi there! Been feeling nostalgic lately..

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
shockthealien
United States of America

Hi there! Been feeling nostalgic lately..

Post by shockthealien »

I honestly can't remember if I used to post here or BeltMarks, or if they were the same thing or not.. It's been so long. Recently i've gotten a little nostalgic for wrestling, and i've been watching all of the old WWF stuff on the network that I watched growing up. Man, I loved that stuff. But I lost interest in WWE between 2005-2006 or so. I've tried watching the current stuff, but.. couldn't do it. It's terrible.

I'm not a serious belt collector or anything, not that I wouldn't love to have a cool collection. I had a few figs back in the day, and that was cool. I enjoyed them for what they were, but I sold them off eventually. Kicking myself for that now.
If anything, I would love to have the Attitude Era IC replica back. I remember being so in love with that belt, and I still think it's one of the most gorgeous WWF belts ever made. I wanted to get my old one releathered by one of the members on BM or here, can't remember. Still remember his username though. But sadly that never happened.