Hi Everyone!

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Bene
Germany

Hi Everyone!

Post by Bene »

Greetings belt enthusiasts,

I'm Benedikt from Germany and fairly new to collecting belts. I already have a replica IC belt from WWE and just ordered the dual-plated Andre 87 from Fandubelts.

I've been watching Pro Wrestling since late 1991, thanks to the Game Boy videogame "WWF Superstars". The first match ever I watched was Hogan vs. Undertaker from the Survivor Series 1991. Being a kid at 11-12 years old at this time, I was really intimidated by the Undertaker, oh boy. Of course, back then, I was a complete mark.

Championship belts always fascinated me, especially the IC belt which in my opinion is still one of the most beautiful belts ever made/designed. I hated the redesign they had in the early to mid-2000's. The same applies to the current WWE belts except for the UK Championship, the only belt left that looks like a decent championship belt to me (maybe besides the US championship). As for all the other titles, I just don't like that they basically consist of an oversized WWE logo with a few stones attached to them and that's it.

Another belt that I really dig is the European Championship. Don't know why, but I always liked this one very much. Maybe a future addition to my collection. Other favourites are the the ECW TV as well as the ECW tag titles from around ´97 - of course, these were rip-offs of the Winged Eagle and the IC belt, but especially the tag titles all in silver looked just great to me. As for indie belts, I really like the Evolve and the Progress championship belts and hope that someday we'll see replicas of them (I don't think I'll ever have enough money and/or the courage to spend thousands of Dollars for a real one).

Glad to be part of this forum and seek knowledge and wisdom from you guys!

Best,
Benedikt

It's not a belt, it's a championship, damn it!