Noob already done messed up

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
nickerous
United States of America

Noob already done messed up

Post by nickerous »

So, new noob here, been following wrestling since 1985 with NWA on TBS. I quit watching in the late 80s, but picked it back up for Nitro. My sister and then boyfriend got me hooked on WWF in 1998. Never stopped watching. I even recorded every episode on dvd in 2006 and half of 2007. The Benoit incident made me stop.

As for belts, I bought a WWF big eagle replica in 2001, maybe? Sometime around then anyway. Got my real belt hankering in 2004 or so. Ordered a winged eagle from Dave Millican and while waiting for that, took a chance on a new beltmaker named Billy Loomis. Got a dual plated Big Gold on a brown strap. Both came in and I loved them! Unfortunately, I sold both within a few months. Big mistake, I know! So, I only have my figs replica big eagle now.

Still go to live wrestling (just saw Raw live last night) and watch the PPVs on the network. Catch the tv shows when I can, but it is easier to read what happened and catch highlights on youtube. And, yes, I already messed up and posted in the replica belt section before making this one. Sorry! I will do better.