Just Signed Up On The New Forum

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
genericamerica
United States of America

Just Signed Up On The New Forum

Post by genericamerica »

Been on the old forum since 2015. Here was my old intro...I'm lazy!

Hey guys..I wanted to make a post and say hello to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Keary and I'm from GA. I've been lucky enough to be 1-2 degrees away from pro wrestling my whole life. I've been a fan since I was 3 years old sitting on my great grandfather's knee while he said horrible things about the Monroe Bros....LOL. I really never even really watched cartoons when I was a kid, it was always predominantly roller derby and pro wrestling. Being I lived not so far from the metro Atlanta area, I was lucky enough to have Turner's Super Station 17 and later on the greatest thing that could have ever existed: 'Superstars of Wrestling' on Channel 36 in the ATL. 8 Hours of wrestling every Saturday night with Joe Pedicino and later, Boni Blackstone! Pro Wrestling has been my passion my whole life. I'm a collector, a historian, and shit, I even trained for a couple of years. I never made a name for myself but I had a couple of matches here and there and loved every second. Tearing both of your rotator cuffs in a 9 month period will definitely take the wind out of your sails! All of that said, I just bought a replica belt a month ago. It was a replica of the NWA World Heavyweight Title Belt, the one I've always prided and placed above all others since I was a child. Like a freak I look at it every day and think to myself how beautiful it is to me and how lucky I am to have it. There are several belts that I'd love to own, but I'm not sure how possible it would be unless I dropped a load of cash and have them custom made by one the big players in the game. I just love those old NWA belts, the old Mid Atlantic and the Georgia Heavyweight belt. I always thought that red, white and blue National belt was the coolest. I'm just gonna stop now, LOL. I could keep going forever. I don't have a many folks in my life to talk wrestling with, but when I do I end up rambling on forever. I have no desire to own every belt ever made but there are several on my watch list that I'd love to own. Here's to hoping this forum might be an avenue to make that possible.

Take it easy,
Keary

joker_86z28
United States of America

Re: Just Signed Up On The New Forum

Post by joker_86z28 »

welcome back!