Hello

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Adam
United States of America

Hello

Post by Adam »

Hi folks,
My name is Adam, and like the rest of you, I'm a fan of all things leather and gold. I guess this spot is for giving a little background on yourself, so here's a short version of mine.
I started watching wrestling in 1996 when I was nine. I was initially a WCW guy(sting), but moved over to watching the WWF full time in 98-99.
I was always drawn to the various titles in both companies, the crumrine being my dream belt. When WCW started advertising they were going to sell replicas I was floored, and 3 Christmases later got my very own.

I'm also an old country singer in Nashville, TN. I have, in addition to belts, also always loved, and searched for western leather guitar straps. The kind my heros wore. I say all that to say this, I've worked as a musician for 15 years, and leather worker for 8 or 9 of those. Today I make guitar straps, and other custom leather pieces for some of country's biggest stars, and I'd love to do some completely custom straps for championship belts..if anyone is ever interested. I have had a nagging idea for the longest time about making a custom, dark southern/western saddle style strap for brey wyatt...we shall see how it turns out...hopefully soon...
Cheers