Introducing myself

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
Beltcollector88
Australia

Introducing myself

Post by Beltcollector88 »

Hi belt talk community,

My names Nick and i have been a wrestling fan my whole life. I use to get bullied a lot in school and wrestling was my escape and in particular Shawn Michaels, the greatest underdog who achieved so much by defeating the giant monsters of that era, well at least in the eyes of a seven year old or so, he inspired me to push forward. I have been collecting signed figures from Classic Jakks Pacific to Mattel for a few years now and i recently decided to buy some replica belts. I purchased a signed wwe winged eagle replica title signed by Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, immortalising their Iron man match and the Infamous Montreal Screw job arguably the catalyst for the attitude era. I also purchased a WWE big gold belt signed by HBK, Edge, Rey, Ziggler, Sheamus, Swagger, Batista, jeff hardy, Christian, and del rio. I joined this forum to share the experience of collecting these titles with like minded people who share my enthusiasm and passion.

Thanks Everyone!

CaitlinSanders

Re: Introducing myself

Post by CaitlinSanders »

Beltcollector88 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:53 am Hi belt talk community,

My names Nick and i have been a wrestling fan my whole life. I use to get bullied a lot in school and wrestling was my escape and in particular Shawn Michaels, the greatest underdog who achieved so much by defeating the giant monsters of that era, well at least in the eyes of a seven year old or so, he inspired me to push forward. I have been collecting signed figures from Classic Jakks Pacific to Mattel for a few years now and check the latest enhanced multiples betting results here i recently decided to buy some replica belts. I purchased a signed wwe winged eagle replica title signed by Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels, immortalising their Iron man match and the Infamous Montreal Screw job arguably the catalyst for the attitude era. I also purchased a WWE big gold belt signed by HBK, Edge, Rey, Ziggler, Sheamus, Swagger, Batista, jeff hardy, Christian, and del rio. I joined this forum to share the experience of collecting these titles with like minded people who share my enthusiasm and passion.

Thanks Everyone!
Hi Nick, nice to see you here. I'm Caitlin, I've just joined this forum too. Just few words about my hobbies and interests. I very much enjoy the following:

- Watching sports news
- Spending time with my family
- Playing video games
- Writing and performing music
- Writing short stories, novels, and comics
- Watching films
- Attending concerts
- Listening to lots of music
- Reading novels and comics
- Podcasting

and etc. :)
Last edited by CaitlinSanders on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beltcollector88
Australia

Re: Introducing myself

Post by Beltcollector88 »

Welcome Caitlin, its great to have you here. So far i have been given great advice on this forum so you will be more than happy for joining the people are great! Do you watch wrestling? Have any belts of your own?