Intro

**ALL NEW USERS***
You must make an introduction post here before any other posts/PM will show up!

Tell us about yourself and keep it belt related!
Forum rules
ALL NEW PEOPLE

Your first post MUST be a dedicated NEW Introduction Topic.
Tell us about yourself, your history with belts and what brings you here.
NEMICO
Great Britain

Intro

Post by NEMICO »

Many of you might recognise me from the old board. I'm 32 and from England.

I've been a wrestling fan since 91 and a belt fan ever since. Of course like everyone else I've made countless homemade belts of the years from card, tin, scraps of leather, you name it.

My first toy belt was the hasbro winged eagle with the sticker Maine plate, Warrior on the box. I've owned foam belts growing up until the replicas came about, my first of which was a big gold.

Fast forward a couple years and the classic WWF belts were released in replica form. I immediately purchased the WE and IC. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I eventually had the IC leathered by PaulMartin, one of his earlier works, which was a vast improvement but the plates still didn't cut it so I ended up moving it on.

I then discovered belttalk in around 2012 and purchased by first real belt - a Loomis custom hardcore. To this day I am still fond of that belt and kind of regret selling it. You never forget your first, by the goal was still the classics.

Dan sold me my first Midwest shortly after, a Millican FWF IC on white. Since then I've had another IC on black, 2 winged eagles and 2 big golds (Loomis and TRB) with several releathered replicas in between. Yes, I used to buy and sell quite a lot as and when I got bored and subsequently regained the urge!

Anyway, now the only belt I have is a Fandu v3 on gold, which I am hoping to sell. I have no real desire to own any belts at this time, but I still get a kick out of reading about them and looking at everyone's pictures.

Anyway, that's me in belt form. If you made it this far down the post I admire and thank you.