Forum Issues

Any problems with the forum? Am I going to be doing work on the site that will require downtime? Discuss here.
BeltFanDan
Belt Maker
Belt Maker
United States of America

Re: Forum Issues

Post by BeltFanDan »

Outbox means they didn't read it yet.

beltempire
United States of America

Post by beltempire »

Danjoe wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:29 am I'm having an issue sending a private message, it allows me to access, write & send but the message stays in my outbox? Is this an issue or does it just take time to go through & send?
Stays there until it is read.
Danjoe
Wales

Post by Danjoe »

Ok thanks both.
Ed W
Andorra

Post by Ed W »

Dan, logging in issues again. Keeps kicking me off. The stay logged in radio dial was selected and cookies are cleared so it's not one of those issues.
formerly thedreaded1
jabird27
United States of America

Post by jabird27 »

Danjoe wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:29 am I'm having an issue sending a private message, it allows me to access, write & send but the message stays in my outbox? Is this an issue or does it just take time to go through & send?
I'm having similar issues. I've had multiple people respond to the belt listing I have up and I've responded to them all. But none of them have responded. Just seems odd. Almost like my responses aren't going through.
DKM
United States of America

Post by DKM »

Ed W wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:13 am Dan, logging in issues again. Keeps kicking me off. The stay logged in radio dial was selected and cookies are cleared so it's not one of those issues.
I have this issue on mobile. Works fine on a PC.